Need to cool off on hot summer days? Many parks offer water structures that will please young and old alike.
Schedule : June to September, daily from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Entrance fee : free
- Tremoy Park, Osisko Lake Peninsula
- St-Luc Park, St-Luc Noranda-Nord Road
- Victor Park, Évain neighborhood
- Terry Fox Park, Terry Fox Street (24-hour water fountain)
- Cadillac Park, Cadillac neighborhood (24-hour water fountain)
- Abbeyville Park, rue St-Sauver et coin boulevard Québec (24-hour water fountain)