Jeux d’eau et modules de jeux
Need to cool off on hot summer days? Many parks offer water structures that will please young and old alike.
Schedule : June 15 to September, daily from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Entrance fee : free
- Tremoy Park, Osisko Lake Peninsula (water games, sanitary block)
- St-Luc Park, St-Luc Noranda-Nord Road (water games, sanitary block)
- Victor Park, Évain neighborhood (water games)
- Terry Fox Park, Terry Fox Street (24-hour water fountain, blackboard)
- Cadillac Park, Cadillac neighborhood (24-hour water fountain)
- Abbeyville Park, rue St-Sauver et coin boulevard Québec (24-hour water fountain)
- Mouska Park, 15e street (tennis, soccer, baseball, sanitary block)
- Chadbourne Park, Thompson avenue ( accessible to people with reduced mobility)
- UQAT Athletic track (sanitary block)
You might be interested
in these experiences
01Discover more experiences or make your own travel plan, here!